Monday, May 4, 2009

really--5months

ok. if you don't check this thing, you won't know i am back. five months this thing says it has been. so i hope for your sake that my readership is down. i have been taking classes dust can't even pronounce. and most recently, i have only made a's. that is right neuromuscular physiology, microbiology, biochemistry and adjusting classes (that is right i adjust actual members of my class--and they like it)! i take my research midterm tomorrow. i have been studying all quarter and feel pretty good about it. we'll see. second time is a charm, right. this quarter is my favorite so far. i hope it just keeps getting better. school is fun, and i am learning tons that i think will be helpful in my future life. i have only like 12 classes this quarter. two less than last quarter. that makes it so good.
in 10 days dust leaves for the farm for a month. it took me a LONG time to realize that he wasn't leaving me. i was not so pumped on him going. but i am trying to realize that he needs to do this to confirm that he wants to be a farmer for eternity. he gave me that oportunity, i owe it to him. i just have never been away from him for more than two weeks since the day we met. and it was a horrible two weeks. he is my best friend, and my honey. and we don't do so well on the phone. so we'll see how it goes. i am trying to stay big about this. but i don't know how long into the month i will last. i may demand him home sooner than i care to admit.
but i do have things planned while he is away. the week after he leaves, our old roommate scott is coming to visit me. that will be fun. also claudia will be gone that weekend, so it will be cortney and scotty time. then for the two weeks after he leaves i will do a fast (the master cleanse). some people at my school have done it, and they just rave about the results. i fugure at worst, i don't have to cook for myself (i dread that almost more than sleeping alone for a month), and maybe i am healthier. or i eat the most delicious meal ( aren't they all the most delicious meals when you get done fasting?). i will catch up on girly movies that dust would never want to see, and keep the grades up. he gets back my last day of finals. then we are going to go to portland to eat all the ymmy food there. better for fasting, right. earn the feasts. and then i have volunteered with my friend, teja, to be the cake makers/ photogs for my friend, sandy's wedding. so we will make a cake and snap some shots of some lovely ladies getting married. that is june 20th (my parent's anniversary). then on the 21st (father's day), i get to go to arkansas. i have not been to arkansas in the summer since---geez, 2002. i am so excited. my dad has agreed to sit in the hot tub with me everynight while we drink fancy mixed drinks and eat ice cream. (and you guys were worried about me...) i got it good. then i will have one more week off. sort of with dust but he will be working by then. but still he will at least be home, and i can snuggle a tall one.
i think that is the preview of what is yet to come. i will try to put what has passed on here, but i might just bore you all. who knows if you even check this anymore. we'll see.
love you all

2 comments:

Hott Mama said...

Yeah for princess posts!

I'm happy you are doing well in school, but then, we all knew you would. And we'll take good care of Dustin while he's here. Keep him out of trouble.

Enjoy all those treats you have coming to you!

Crispin H. Glover said...

We miss you terribly but this post quells my fears and warms my cockles. hot tubbing, holding human brains and hugh grant movies - that's the holy trinity.