Monday, September 1, 2008

four and a half hours

i have spent the last four and a half hours saying goodbye to good friends. this should translate to four and a half hours of me in tears (at least to those of you who know how horrible i am at goodbyes). please know, any of you i said goodbye to, that i am fine once you have left, but the physical act of saying goodbye to you makes me cry. only because i love you so much. tomorrow i say goodbye to sarah waldo and then dust and i go to boston where we say goodbye to jack and karen. that'll be tough. today that penny jumped up on me and just was kissing me. i love that little doggie. all in all i am excited to go on this adventure in my life. i know it is the right decision for dust and i. so am not the least bit nervous to leave. but i do absolutely hate saying goodbye to everyone. i love to go, but i hate to leave. this is my life. only now i am dragging poor dust with me. we will try to keep up on the blog so you will know what is going on. i will post pics of the house (my own) as i take them. i will do better at taking pictures of the city. it will be just like you were there with us. just don't forget to email us as to what you are up to. we need that.
love and miss you already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are loved too! And, you are off on the "right" adventure for you and Dustin. Coming back to Vermont will be even sweeter when you have career you love and Dustin can get back to his!

Crispin H. Glover said...

While you're out there, could you check with the cupcake store about franchise opportunities?