Wednesday, May 21, 2008

things are looking up

i went to the dentist today. last time i was there to have a cavity filled, i could not use that side of my mouth for six months. so he fixed that. i also had to have him fix the cavity he broke while checking my teeth after the cleaning. but after holding my mouth open for nearly an hour, my mouth problems were done. i came home to sit on the couch, numb, but happy my mouth troubles were over, and watch oprah. dust came home a little early, too. so we took a nap. i woke up to my tongue itching the crap out of me. i guess that is what happens when your tongue is waking up from novocaine. all good though. i took a shower and then we ate at top of the hill grill with quinn and rob and her friend shenendoa (sp). we also got creamies. i needed a treat. when dust and i got home, we watched lost and just sat on the couch. it was nice. a pleasant evening out and then time with my honey. exactly what i needed. and i can use both sides of my mouth again when i eat. nice. i feel good. tomorrow we go to rob's pottery show. that is pretty exciting. i am pumped to see what he made while he was at camp in north carolina. this is the grand unveiling. should be sweet. we'll take the check book.

No comments: