Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i need your help

here are my real dilemmas. why is it that when you don't really care for someone and you want them out of your life, you feel bad? it was them who didn't live up to your expectations. why does this happen? i am a firm believer that when i am surrounded by positive people, my life is better. but sometimes getting there is work. why?

also help me rationalize what i am about to do is ok. we got the amount that i have been approved for in loans. it is more than dust and i make in a year--combined. that stresses me out. i told him that if he wanted to divorce me, now is the time. come august, it will be too late. please weigh in on these two issues. i would love to know what you think.

2 comments:

Hott Mama said...

I say: Make sure that what you are currently dealing with is the person's true self, and not just them going through a rough patch. Be honest about one thing they do that bugs you and see if they make any effort to improve. If not, chuck them. It's not worth it. People say life is too short. Well, I say life is too LONG to be spent on someone's trifling behavior.

And: Just go to school. You know you want to.

Crispin H. Glover said...

Yeah! Say goodbye to trifling behavior. Kindness rules, bamas drool. but that said, i always have trouble cutting ties with anyone because i feel like i failed in some way and i blame my laziness on the dissolution of the friendship.

i vote no to divorce.