Monday, April 28, 2008

make mine a turkey!

quiz number three in my chemistry class was taken and another 100% was rewarded. to celebrate my "turkey", i bought myself two new dresses from american apparel. one is hot pink and another is green. the hot pink one looks like a long polo shirt. and the green one has a boat collar and no sleeves. i like to think that in chemistry i now have 300%. i know that is false, but i feel good thinking like that.
while i was doing my celebratory shopping, i got a little thing of frozen yogurt. i had passed by a festival, but i couldn't see what kind of festival because i was on the phone with my dad. so anyway. i get the yogurt and go sit in the park. turns out the festival was for freedom of speech. i love freedom of speech. so i was looking at the people. they looked weird, but it was sunny, and there was a bouncy castle, so i must admit, i was a little preoccupied. then i noticed that this freedom of speech rally was for freedom of expression, and half the people were naked and covered in metallic paints. now it was no november evening in vermont. and i could leave this merry band of nakedness. so i ate my yogurt in the car where it was nice and HOT and everyone (me) was fully clothed. what is it about me that can find the nakedness?

i only have one more day of work on wednesday left. i'm pretty pumped about that. i wish i had it off, but there is no reason for me to have it off. all i have left is to pick up my brother on wednesday night, and get on a plane. i am living out of a suitcase right now just to be ready. dust should do the same tomorrow night. i need to find a box big enough to fit the drums for the rock band game and get that sent off. i gotta get some in flight reading, too. so don't go buying this week's trashy magazines if you haven't already. i'll have a few ready for the taking friday morning.
love to all.

No comments: