Sunday, April 13, 2008

what you are about to see is shocking!



the 750's have joined the rank of madonna, the beatles, leonard cohen, and other hall of famers. we may very well be one of the only cover bands they allow in these hallowed halls. all the stars all showed up to cheer us on as we played our 8 song set that included run to the hills, tom sawyer, enter sandmand, won't get fooled again, flirtin' with disaster, and more! you should look for our ck in stores because we are huge. especially huge in asian countries. they even gave us that nice wall plaque. that is real gold. some fan sent us a shot of us while playing our songs. so that is what you have seen. tell everyone!! the 750's are coming and we will rock your socks off.
(sebastian, now that you have the tour bus--come join us in the hall of fame. it takes a lot of time playing the game---i mean rocking out--but you can do it. let's make it happen this summer!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is quite a photo....

Crispin H. Glover said...

Hats off to you kids, seriously. You are the vision I see when I close my eyes at night and reason I get up in the morning. I'm gonna practice my paradiddles right now to make sure I'm ready to rock come May.