Thursday, January 3, 2008

one more thing...

here is one more reason to love emoryville...cupcake store. everyday they have new flavors of frosting. today's was chocolate pomegranate. everyday you can get chocolate or vanilla buttercream. today's vanilla was pink. dust got pink vanilla and i got brown chocolate. both of us got chocolate cakes underneath the frosting. today is also our friend scott's birthday. ( he made the toast at the wedding--so you know him). so we are celebrating that. he is in austin, tx, though. but any excuse to celebrate with cupcakes is fine by me!
love to all of you. and as soon as we eat the little cakes i will tell you how good they are.
clm

3 comments:

Hott Mama said...

A cupcake store?! What don't you have out there? I'd be a poor woman if I had access to these temptations...

Anonymous said...

Do they have a Circus Peanut store, too? Because, if they do, I have to rethink this whole staying in VT 'til I die thing.

Anonymous said...

I Love cupcakes! My birthday is the 9th so I hope you eat at least three a piece for me!!